Three self-assessments are crucial to identify who you are:
- Visit Who, How, and Why Now?
- Ask yourself WHO AM I? HOW DID I GET HERE? WHY DO I NEED HELP NOW?
- Gain deeper understanding of who you are, how you express yourself with others, and why you want change now
- Complete the Values In Action questionnaire
- Uncover values and strengths that see you through times of trouble and can carry you towards positive change
- Bring your Character Strengths list to discuss at your next appointment
- Self-assess your Mind-Body Relationship
- Assess your the health of your body and your mind
- Reflect on how much these two components of your being rely on each other